St Patricks Catholic Church received $134,278 through Round 2 of the Port Kembla Community Investment Fund program for the upgrade of the Church Hall Stage 1 Project.
Project schedule of works completed included:
- Roof replacement
- New exterior wall cladding
- Strengthened floor supports
- Refurbished kitchen
- Front parapet wall flashing
- New front entrance drain works
- New front entrance stair handrails, and
- New Council footpath reserve entrance crossing
The project was completed in February 2018.