Destination Wollongong received $32,000 through Round 2 of the Port Kembla Community Investment Fund program for the Port Kembla Tourism Development Plan.
The project identified potential new and enhanced enabling tourism infrastructure and attractions. These included:
- Coomaditchie Surf Based Eco Tourism Resort
- Hill 60 SCREAMer (South Coast Regional Educational Arts Museum)
- Port Kembla Cruise Terminal
- MM Beach Dalfram Precinct
- Fisherman’s Beach Snorkelling and Diving Hub
The project was completed in July 2018.